Other Ways to Give
A thoughtful gift warms the heart of the giver and blesses the memory and spirit of the receiver. Donations made to the Ararat Home signify a devotion to our Armenian heritage and perpetuate the virtues of the Armenian family values, ideals and traditions. Tax-deductible gifts can be made in a number of ways:
- Personalized commemorative bricks in our Heritage Court
- Personalized decorative tiles that enhance one of our entryways
- Room dedications
- Landscaping, trees or gardens
- Tributes and contributions to the Endowment Fund
- Ararat Home Building Fund
The Ararat Home Building Fund was established to encourage all those who support the mission of the Home, wish to bolster its operating income, and to give towards the expansion of the facility. Donations, large and small, are welcomed and may be made in one sum or on a quarterly or semi-annual basis.
If you need assistance or further information, please contact us at .